Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner

To ease my mother-in-law in having to cook, we decided to eat out this year's reunion dinner. And both being procrastinators, my husband and I, I am thankful we managed to get a table in a nearby restaurant, which was in fact fully booked. I pressed them for a table and they were gracious enough to give us one. We had a scrumptious meal together. We were happy.


My parents-in-law.


My handsome man


All in the family - minus the photographer and SH's 5 sisters and families. They had their reunion dinners to attend. (I took this picture with my new Tamron macro lens and Canon 580EX flash. Compare it with this photo - same place and ambience, with a less effective lens and flash. Quite a difference, eh?)


The old and the new, but all round.

And I must add one more thing. Calvin and I went to the mall this afternoon when we bumped into one of my colleagues. She asked me if Calvin was my brother! That was the best compliment I have gotten, ever!

pearlie
Photos (c) 2009 Pearlie Ng

9 comments:

  1. njoyed all the pictures...especially the one of "your handsome guy".
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see your family photos Pearlie. - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blessed new year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, Pearlie! These pictures are really great. I can't look at your previous post again, the food looked fantastic and makes me very hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Susan, haha ... my hubby was happy to read your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dave for dropping in again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy CNY to you too! blogpastor and Perng Shyang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Missy ... and I will think of you when I next eat my dad's yummy food :D

    ReplyDelete