Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family, Mid-Autumn Festival 2008



We were at my in-laws place for Mid-Autumn Festival dinner. I have not paid them a visit for awhile now and so it was nice to see them again.

My father-in-law has contracted the Parkinson's Disease, but he looks quite good, though weak. One happy news I just found out is that he has accepted Christ as his personal Saviour! But he is experiencing nightmares, of a dark figure haunting him. My husband was with him on several occassions before this and had taught him how to pray against it.

Do pray together with us.

pearlie

4 comments:

  1. A very nice family picture Pearlie! My mom has Parkinsons and it seems to be under control with medication. Praying that the Lord will work in miraculous ways for your father-in-law.. so great about his conversion.

    Blessings, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Bob nice family picture to treasure.

    A dear friend has Parkinsons.

    I'm praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see your extended family. I will pray for your FIL that he win the victory. He is now "More than a conquerer".
    Susan

    ReplyDelete