Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!


The weekend is finally here and that is such a relief. There is much in store for the weekend.

For one, the Choral Group, which I am almost partly involved in if not fully since I am allowed to attend rehearsals half-time, will be presenting a song on Sunday as a celebration of our church's anniversary. We will be singing Let There Be Praise.

And two, Calvin will be having his one week break from school and we will be heading off to the cool mountains of Genting Highlands on Monday. I took Monday off so I could join my parents, my brother and the kids, I think I need a break.

Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised in the city of our God! His holy ountain, beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, in the far north, the city of the great King.
~Psalm 48:1-2

Maeghan
Picture by Mark Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment