Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Pumpkin, Calvin


Pumpkin by Calvin Tan

My son attended art lessons for several months when he was younger. I stopped the art classes when I started him on piano lessons. He is still drawing stick men! He drew this pumpkin and I thought it quite good.

Calvin: Of course I still draw stick men! And I have 2 versions of stick men.
(Yup, he speaks techy!)

And he told me last night what he thinks a romantic meal is: eat a little and then drink a little and then eat a little again. It is NOT eat everything and then drink everything at one go. I thought it was hilarious!

Maeghan

6 comments:

  1. Can he draw a stick man and a stick woman eating a romantic dinner with pumkin pie for dessert? He sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's avery nice pumpkin. He sounds like a great child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maeghan,

    How old is he? He has got a great head start on most boys. When I was 5, my idea of a 'romantic meal' was to take a girl to the marina and launch tater-tots off a dock for the catfish to eat.

    Man kids are the spice of life aren't they?!

    I like the pumpkin too. I don't think I could draw one that well... at 38... lol

    God Bless
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia,
    LOL ... I told Calvin about it, we'll see if he'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doug,
    He is 8. And we are the same age! 1968, right?
    And I thought your 5-year-old-idea IS romantic :)

    ReplyDelete