Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Yummy Chocolate Mug Cake

I have been craving for chocolate cake for the longest time. 

I have only been going out to the supermarket to get groceries once a week and not anywhere else and so I am not sure if the bakeries are open. And I rather not go check them out either. 

And so I decided to make a simple mug cake. No eggs, no oven. Just mix cocoa, flour, milk, sugar, oil, baking powder, salt and Nutella in a mug and pop it into the microwave.

And voila!


At a time when I am working from home and having done that for more than one month now, I no longer have the energy to make anything complicated.

So the microwave is a lifesaver. 

It is not as good as a baked moist chocolate cake of course, but still, it's the good old rich chocolate cake albeit in a mug.

If you want to try it out, the recipe is found here.

pearlie

11 comments:

  1. You have done a good job by publishing this article about cake. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article, It is an interesting article for us. Thanks for sharing such interesting post. Order Classic Cake Online London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about hoodies. It is an engaging and gainful article for us. Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.Online American sweet shop in UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am attracted by the presentation of this post. This information about cake. It's really good. I really appreciate your work. It is a gainful post for us. Keep posting. Thank you.cake gel emulsifier buy online India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, your all points fully clarified all topics by this post. These steps are helpful for online accounting services. Thank you for providing such valuable information.route sweety sweets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was huge information for all ,those who needed these type article. This was really good and of course knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing this much information with us.chocolate basket Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently I read your blog and it was very good. I'm really impressed with this blog. The content was really appreciating. Thanks for sharing this. luxury chocolate dates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent info, this information is excellent and very important for everyone. I am very very thankful to you for providing this kind of information. Thanks once again for sharing it. Chocolate Dates

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have shared a lot of information in this article. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who contributed to this useful article. Keep posting. Original Baklava Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've written a very useful article. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for providing this information. Keep up the good work. chocolate dates uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very delightful article that you have shared here.French Patisserie Delivery Glasgow Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've posted a very informative post here. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for sharing about Vegan Chocolate Pralines. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete