Wednesday, April 22, 2020

It feels like an oven at home

What I miss most about my office is the winter-cold air-conditioning. I am not joking, some of my colleagues do go to the office in woolen jackets. 

Now that I'm working from home, the only air-conditioner I have is in our bedroom and that is not working so well either. 

And the unit in the lounge which we seldom use is no longer working, and so conveniently at the wrong time. 

My hubby bought a room thermometer and it arrived today. I'm not surprised to see what's the room temperature right now.


And my body temperature is just 3.5 degrees away.

So how do I stay cool?

I have no choice but to bear it and to get used to it. When it gets too hot, I put a bottle of frozen drinking water to my face and as it melts down, to drink.

Such is life working from home. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment