Friday, January 06, 2017

Ringing in the ears

I got to know about someone who can't sleep at night because of tinnitus or ringing in the ears. It must be a bad one if one can't sleep because of it. 

Sadly, there is no cure yet for this condition and the only thing that may help is to listen to something else that will help cancel out the ringing. 

The app I like best is Brain Wave, 32 Advanced Binaural Programs by Banzai Labs. If I need to get to sleep I'd listen the sound of rain, which gives a very comforting feel that helps me sleep. If I'm reading or at work, I'd either listen to the forest or the sound of a running brook. 

But these days with Apple Music, my favourite songs work too. 

Anything is better than constant ringing that won't go away. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment