Friday, April 01, 2016

Six pairs of glasses in 3 or 30 years?


I have had perfect eyesight all my life until just recently. It went bad three ago and now I have myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. I so miss the time when I could see everything so clearly near or far, bright or dim.

Believe it or not, in just three years, I have in total six pairs of glasses made, including the one I've just prescribed. I lost the first one, broke the second, got a really poor quality third one and it also broke, and now using my fourth and fifth, for shortsightedness and longsightedness. 

But I'm getting so tired of putting on and putting off and leaving them behind that I'm now prescribing a multi-focal one. The thing is my hubby have been wearing glasses for thirty years and he only have had six pairs! What in the world's wrong with me?!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment