Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Clocks are a must for some



I found an excellent way to recognize if a person is a J or a P. Ok, I'm taking about the 16 types here, with the more structured people (J) compared to the more free flow people (P). I was trying to type someone when she spoke about how she refuse to even count the number of clocks she has in her house. She is a J for sure. I, being a P, used to only have one in the house! I have two now since my son insisted on having one in his room.

I don't even wear a watch. Well, it does not mean I don't see the time. I do...in my phone and PC mainly. But generally, I'm not too really hung up on time.

pearlie

1 comment:

  1. Clocks in our home: 6
    Living room - Grandfather Clock
    Kitchen - Stove
    Office - Wall Clock
    Master BR - Night stand
    Guest BR - Night stand
    Arm - Wrist watch

    Never thought about this before. There is also a clock on the coffee maker, but we do not keep it set. Then of course cell phone and this computer I am now typing on at 5:55 a.m.

    ReplyDelete