Saturday, November 01, 2008

Phuket, Day 4

We have some time today before we fly off today and I took the apportunity to go catch some good shots of the place and the town.


At the entrance of the hotel.


As we enter the hotel, we were greeted by two lovely Thai ladies playing the khim.


As her hands move swiftly to strike the chords of the song ...


My favourite spot in the hotel, where I spent quite some hours reading and yakking with a friend.


Then off I go a-picture-hunting in the outdoors


I find this foreign looking bench in the green and rustic surroundings


I find myself inside a little hut romantically adorned with laces.


The shot was taken as the sun shined in from behind the orchids


A watch tower?


A retirement palace, i.e. if God will ever allow us to retire


A street in Patong Beach, Phuket


Tuk-tuks


Here's to a hot sunny day in Patong Beach

pearlie
Photos (c) 2008 Pearlie Ng

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pics - gave me a little warmth as our temperatures fall below freezing here.

    I hope your flight was uneventful!

    ReplyDelete