Monday, November 03, 2008

Videos: Grace Notes KL

Finally, some videos to share!


Holy Holy Holy
(Words and Music by Reginald Heber and John B.Dykes, Arranged by Camp Kirkland and Tom Fettke)


Leaning on the Everlasting Arms (during rehearsals)
(Words by Rev. E.A. Hoffman, Melody by A.J. Showalter, Arranged by Geordie Roberts)


The Mission (during rehearsals at Yio Chu Kang Chapel, Singapore)


高声赞美 (Let There be Praise)
(Words and Music by Dick Tunney and Melodie Tunney, Choral Arrangement by Phil Perkin)

pearlie

7 comments:

  1. Y'all are fantastic! I always enjoy singing "On the Everlasting Arms" and this version was awesome. Thanks, Pearlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pearlie! You sound great! So fun to see these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julia! And I have posted another one where I sang the descant though to my horror, I went flat slightly there!! :P

    ReplyDelete