Tuesday, November 04, 2008

That book will find you

I remember reading an article in MSNBC.com several years ago that one need not worry about buying a book and leaving it on the shelf collecting dust. Because come one day, that book will find you, and you will be glad that it did.

That article in a sense had set me off book-hunting and if you know me well enough, you'd know that I have been book-hunting ever since. The article was in a way special to me and I berated myself for not saving a copy. I tried searching for it before but failed. I tried again today and I finally found it. I was so pleased.

If you are interested to read it, you can find it here.

pearlie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pearlie,

    Thank you for the article.

    “You have to surround yourself with the books and then let them find you,” she says. “I say just buy whatever you want to buy and don’t think too much about it. Then see where it fits.”

    Amen to that, says I

    ReplyDelete