Friday, September 15, 2006

Zzzzzz


I do not have the time, the energy nor the content to post anything other than this note today. I will be attending the second part of the Book of Acts classes tomorrow and I have not completed the assignment due - what with the days spent in Bangkok and at work working till the mid of night, I couldn't finish it in time. I hope I will finish it but at 1.45am, I am already half-asleep. God help me.

Acts 18:9-11
And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, "Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, for I am with you, and no one will attack you to harm you, for I have many in this city who are my people." And he stayed a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

Maeghan
Picture by René Garmider

4 comments:

  1. I read your post on bloglines, and enjoyed it. Then I clicked in to see your picture.

    HAHAHA!

    What a riot! That's beautiful.

    May your class be a blessing by either sleeping through it, or being kept awake by it's worth.

    Hang in there, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia,
    yeah ... there is a depth of value in Acts I am beginning to discover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. codepoke,
    I half slept through class.
    LOL ... certainly a great pix!

    ReplyDelete