Friday, March 23, 2018

A Sandwich from God. Bread/Epilogue: I surrender

This is the final portion of the sandwich God gave me when I asked him for a word. 

In my last account, this final song that God gave me was so unexpected that I had to pay close attention to the third song. 

The final song is last portion of the chiastic playlist God gave me. It began with Mighty to Save and it closes with Mighty to Save. 

This playlist of mine has 60 songs and I do not have duplicates except for Mighty to Save, one by Hillsong and one by a female vocalist. 

What are the odds that the only song duplicated, is both played? I don’t know how to calculate the probability to it, but I believe it is very slim. 

Mighty to Save - Laura Story

Everyone needs compassion 
A love that's never failing 
But let mercy fall on me 
Well, everyone needs forgiveness 
The kindness of a Savior 
The hope of nations 

My Savior He can move the mountains 
My God is Mighty to save 
He is Mighty to save 
Forever Author of salvation 
He rose and conquered the grave 
Jesus conquered the grave 

So take me as You find me 
All my fears and failures 
And fill my life again 
I give my life to follow 
Everything I believe in 
And now I surrender (I surrender) 

Shine your light and let the whole world see 
We're singing for the glory of the risen King 
Jesus, Shine your light and let the whole world see 
We're singing for the glory of the risen King 

Songwriters: Ben Fielding / Reuben Morgan Mighty to Save lyrics © Capitol Christian Music Group

All to you I surrender Lord. I surrender. 

pearlie

1 comment:

  1. Great post! In such moments of life I also try to go into myself. Sometimes such resources how to get a job without necessary education really help when you are in a difficult situation. Great post, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed when reading

    ReplyDelete