Thursday, July 13, 2017

What is the meaning of my life?


Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will OR How to Make a Decision Without Dreams, Visions, Fleeces, Impressions, Open Doors, Random Bible Verses, Casting Lots, Liver Shivers, Writing in the Sky, etc.
by Kevin de Young

I am a person who is always asking the same question my entire life and never finding the answer: what is the meaning and purpose of my life? 

And I found myself asking it again today, which is a good thing I found this book today.

I saw this book when I was at the Klang Valley Bible Conference last year but did not purchase it. So it's good that I came across it again today. Perfect timing as I am thinking it might give me some idea of an answer if not the full one. 

pearlie 

1 comment:

  1. For me, the will of God is all about being transformed into the image of Jesus. So it is not so much what I do but how I do it.

    ReplyDelete