Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I found another language app



I was watching a video on languages in YouTube when I found out about this language app call HiNative

I just joined to check it out and it is quite interesting. 

Unlike italki.com that links you individually to language teachers or partners, i.e. people who wants to learn your language and you want to learn theirs, HiNative puts you in cauldron of native speakers where you can connect and ask questions. 

I am not sure how effective or useful it will be. Maybe it is good to find answers or to figure out that one word or phrase you keep hearing which you can't find the meaning of, but other than that, I am not sure how effective a language learning application this will be. 

But a good find nonetheless.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment