Saturday, March 18, 2017

My biological clock failed me



I am bad at time management but I always make sure I am punctual. However, I turned up late for something this morning. I have always been waking up very early lately and I thought I could trust my so-called biological clock but it failed me today. I had a 9 o'clock thing to attend to but I woke up at 8:55! Thankfully, it wasn't that far away from home and I wasn't that late as a result. But still I was late nonetheless, no excuse. I need to be more careful.

If I have made an appointment with you, I owe you punctuality, I have no right to throw away your time, if I do my own. 
~ Richard Cecil

Punctuality is the politeness of kings. 
~ Louis XVIII of France

Punctuality is the soul of business. 
~ Thomas Chandler Haliburton

Punctuality is the virtue of the bored. 
~ Evelyn Waugh

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment