Thursday, February 16, 2017

Play Tetris to lose your cravings

I read an article today about crushing unhealthy cravings in three minutes by playing Tetris. 


Really?

I have a lot of cravings lately for food, desiring to eat and satisfy my tastebuds. I did put on some weight as a results and now I have willed myself to lose them, and more. 

I don't play Tetris but I do have this game called Drop7 that I do play once in awhile. Would it work?

The article said that playing Tetris may "provide a visual distraction which helps people control their cravings."

So maybe I shall go search for a Tetris app and try it out for three minutes everytime I have a craving. 

pearlie 

2 comments:

  1. Years ago Tetris was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are too many newer games that I find it hard to pay tetris now for long :)

      Delete