Thursday, November 10, 2016

I passed an audition!

 

It's a singing day for me today. I have our twice-weekly practice this evening to prepare for The Messiah by Handel to be sung this Christmas on Saturday, Dec 10th in KL Wesley. We are only doing Part 1 and if you are available, do come and join us as we share the Christmas good news. 

I also auditioned to sing in the chorus of two Beethovan sacred music pieces with Yin Qi. It was tough. I had to sight sing seven pages of scores. I ended up sight singing because I only received the scores three days ago and did not have enough time to learn up the music. Nevertheless, I am thankful I passed the audition, even though I did not do so well. 

I am quite glad though that my singing range has broadened over the years. My range is now from G3 to C6#. And I was told I can still go higher. 

It will be a busy year of singing for me next year and I'm really looking forward to it. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment