Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My reading not catching up to my buying

 
Cold-Case Christianity, A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospel
by J. Warner Wallace

Oh dear...I bought seven more books today. Noel tells me I'm addicted to books, especially these Kindle deals. It's madness. 

But with such an interesting title like this one, Cold-Case Christianity, A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospel, which has a foreword by Lee Strobel, who wrote Case for Christ that is catalyst to my learning more about my faith through these fabulous writers and their work, and with such a good deal at $3.82 after a 80% discount, how can I not get a copy. 

I have started on it today and I think it will be a very good read. 

But my colleague did ask me a very obvious question, where do I find the time to read to catch up with the number of books I'm buying?

I really do not have an answer to that. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment