Monday, September 19, 2016

A yearly journal of your life

 

Time really flies and it has been two years since I started using this journaling app call Askt. I blogged about it when I started using it and amazingly, I've kept at answering its daily questions and have completed two years of it. 

Some of the answers to the questions are unsurprisingly exactly the same, for example to the question "Do you like your mirror?", I have answered exactly the same thing in 2015 and 2016: "nope". 

Some entries amuses me though. Like this one: "What do you hate to talk about?" In 2015, I replied "politics" but in 2016 I replied, I hate to talk about "boring stuff. Politics is getting interesting." And I promise I never look before I answer the question for the second time. 

Here's to Askt for the third year round. I wonder how many years will I do this though. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment