Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Putting type personality theory to work

 
Type Talk at Work, How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job
by Otto Kroeger, Janet Thuesen and Hile Rutledge

I have been busy preparing training slides on using the 16 personality types for self discovery but I felt that it was not complete without an application section. I am thankful I have this book and it's good that I thought about searching by stash for something I can use and I found it. 

The book is useful in that it does not only give good explanation on the 16 types to what they refer to as typewatching. They also provide a short cut to typewatching by using the four temperaments. And more importantly, it has sections on time management, conflict resolution, problem solving and stress management which I am including in my training session. 

It may turn out that I am very ambitious in the amount of material for a one-day training. But we'll see. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment