Wednesday, July 06, 2016

My day on Trump and Milo

It is the first day of Hari Raya today and with the day off, I spent it with my parents, my son, my brother and sister-in-law and my niece in Mid-Valley having lunch. 

But mostly I have been at home catching up in YouTube on current affairs of the world especially on the upcoming 2016 American presidential election. 

I wasn't keeping up with it before and with little reference and information, I thought that the two candidates in Clinton and Trump were the worst that America could ever have. 

But now I think I may be wrong. Could Donald Trump be it? He just might. I have heard people referring to his anti-Semitic slurs, and him being a racist and so on and so forth but in his last few speeches recently which I have watched today, he was actually quite good. He is said to be more focused now and he is a very good speaker. 



Obviously it doesn't matter what I think, but I am keeping a closer watch on this from now on. 

What's amusing was that I wasn't surprised when I found out that Hillary is typed as an INTJ and I was just mulling about INTJs a few days ago. Then as I was googling on Trump's type, I made a quick guess and I got it spot on. He is an ESTP, which is so him - a risk taker, loves adventure and is logical and practical. 

On another note, I have also found out about this one personality whom I think I will also follow from now on: Milo Yiannopoulos. He is a gay and he a Catholic. And he certainly has strong opinions. But what interests me is that he is an excellent speaker and debater. I would like to listen to him logically work through questions and comments, and learn something from it. 



pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment