Thursday, July 07, 2016

I don't use moisturizers

I used to follow a daily regime of cleansing, toning and moisturizing my face but I found it so troublesome that I stopped doing it for many years now. I can't remember what made me stop. I think it was something I read that our faces do not need all that. All it needs is a gentle cleanser. 

I nearly went back to it a few days ago when I was at the store. I was looking at some facial products and the sales personnel lined up a whole line of their products from cleansers to serums to toners to day creams and night creams. And oh, don't forget the eye cream and eye serum. 



I resisted. I had wanted to get an eye cream and so I just bought that. I have been using the Cetaphil facial cleanser and it is a good product. So I'm sticking to it. I did purchase a bottle of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion before and I will make sure I use it again on a daily basis.

That should suffice. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment