Monday, April 11, 2016

Sometimes you just got to let go

I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.
- Jeffrey McDaniel 

Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. 
- Steve Maraboli  

There’s a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over – and to let go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its value. 
- Ellen Goodman  

I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done. 
- Turcois Ominek  

The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard. 
- Baltasar Gracián

If you only knew how to respect my heart, I wouldn’t have found a reason to let you go. 
- Jourdane Erasquin

pearlie

2 comments: