Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's chicken roll weekend

It has become a chicken roll weekend here. I made an air fried version of Pesto Cheesy Chicken Roll yesterday and this afternoon I tried another chicken roll recipe the air fryer way: Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Roll. 

As much as I loved the pesto version yesterday, my hubby didn't really like it but he loved this bacon cream cheese one. What is it with men and bacon?



Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Roll

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breast - pounded to about 1/4-inch thick
3 tablespoons cream cheese
3 tablespoon green onion, chopped
4 pieces bacon

Method:
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast. Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Air fry it for 18 minutes.

pearlie

5 comments:

  1. Not to enforce the male stereotype but that looks so delicious. ツ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love bacon too, just that they are so sinful. The bacon looked a bit dry here, being air fried, but I'm leaving them be so I can eat them without feeling so guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the Pesto Cheesy Chicken Roll. Your article is very informative and I like to eat it. If anyone looking for the halal frozen chicken suppliers, sbc-globals is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this article which you have shared here about Chicken Roll. It's useful information for all. If you are looking for Nutrient Rich Foods for Vegans in Singapore then visit at osomefood.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for this type of recipe for many days and I find it in your blog. Thanks for posting this. I will wait for more. If you are looking for Best Noodles Manufacturer Malaysia, then vitsnoodles is best option for you.

    ReplyDelete