Saturday, May 02, 2015

I no longer have 20/20 vision

I have had a 20/20 vision all my life up till 2 years ago when my eye sight has deteriorated much. I now have both short and long sightedness with astigmatism to boot.

And in these two years, I have had three pairs or glasses but all three have gave way to my carelessness and rough use. I have just made another pair and I hope it will last as long as it lasts for other people. My hubby has been wearing his for the last 7 seven years!

I also got curious about the invention of eyeglasses and found this article on Timeline of Glasses.

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. Hope it lasts this time.
    Because of you I'll be looking more things up in that region of the world. But egg coffee... my culture/taste block has to go see what such will look like. I am certain I won't want to drink it. OR is it egg tasting like coffee, I'll go see what my friend Mr.Gooogle says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I hope so too ;) ah...our good friend Google...

    ReplyDelete