Sunday, March 08, 2015

Yummy food in SS2 Petaling Jaya

My family and I would often go to SS2 in Petaling Jaya for the yummiest local fare.

And we would head to Restoran Chan Meng Kee for the best wanton noodles, at least in my hubby's opinion since I'm not a wanton noodles fan.


Roast Pork Noodles at Restoran Chan Meng Kee

What we found out however, was that the famous Soong Kee Beef Noodles from Jalan Tun HS Lee, KL has opened a branch in SS2, just a few spots away from Restoran Chan Meng Kee. In fact, I just realised that Soong Kee took over the old Chan Meng Kee lot after the latter moved to the corner lot.


The most delicious minced beef noodles at Soong Kee Beef Noodles.

Here's a review of the famous beef noodles.

pearlie
Photo Source: j2kfm and TimeOut

No comments:

Post a Comment