Saturday, September 27, 2014

Such a disappointment

Today was one of those times, thankfully it's rare, that I had expected something but got absolutely nothing.

I had paid and signed up for a talk on a subject but the speaker talked about something entirely different. And I feel like I've been had.

It was supposed to be a talk on adolescents and self-esteem, but the speaker spent the whole time getting us on our own self-awareness, about strengths and weaknesses, and MBTI - not that I don't already know, being a former trainer on types and now a certified coach on strengths and performance.

The thing is I signed up for a session on adolescents, not self-awareness.

What would you do? Well, I didn't do anything. Not yet. But I plan to write in to at least comment about it.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment