Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sharing of a Prayer Book

I have been using the new Echo Prayer Manager for a month now and so far it has been good in keeping me in my prayers.

I then tried to search for an app our CG can use and share to pray together.

The Echo Prayer Manager do not have a sharing feature yet, nor does it have an Android app, but according to their website, it is in the works.

Evernote would be the next best bet but we need to pay to upgrade to have that sharing feature.

I tried Wunderlist. It does have a sharing feature and I added some people into my list. However, my friends at the other end were not able to get it working.

The other list apps all require upgrading and payment.

Looks like we will have to wait for Echo Prayer Manager for its next update features while we settle with our normal book and pen.

pearlie

Update (10 Aug 2104): now that the thought going digital in keeping our Prayer List is in my mind, I can't seem to let it go. And since Echo Prayer has not ventured into Android yet, and half the people in my CG are Androiders, I did some research and testing. With the latest update of the Wunderlist app, the sharing feature has been improved. So we have started our CG Prayer List in Wunderlist and we'll see how it will fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment