Monday, June 09, 2014

The 11-year old me



This new working place of mine love to have dressing themes just for the fun of it. We are having a division tea-time this Thursday and the theme is Back to School. One of the activities we will be having is to bring our old school photos and see if anyone recognizes you.

I no longer have any of my old photos. But there's the good ol' Facebook and friends who are archivists. The photo above was posted some years ago in Facebook, which sparked a lot of conversation and "friending" of old friends in Facebook.

I requested for a better quality print of the photo from my friend and submitted it this afternoon for the event this Thursday. (It is still not a clear copy - quality of photos back then aren't that great you know.)

I'm sure no one will ever be able to guess where I am in that photo!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment