Friday, June 20, 2014

A prayer for someone in need

During our group prayer in CG today, it was brought to our attention of a lady, one of our member's colleague, who had suffered two miscarriages, who has now just conceived. She has not passed her first trimester, and she is in a heightened state of worry and stress on the condition of her pregnancy.

I learnt that doctors do not actually proceed to check on the possible causes of recurrent miscarriages until the third miscarriage. I do not know why but apparently there is a very good medical reason.

It has caused the lady a lot of distress because she may not have obtained enough care and attention or any in-depth explanation to her situation.

Our prayers go out to her and we pray and hope that she will carry this baby to full term, with the delivery of a healthy, bouncy baby. I pray that with all my heart, in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Amen.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment