Thursday, June 19, 2014

Good book on sports coaching?

Ever since I attended the week long training on coaching several weeks ago, as well as reading the autobiography on Andre Agassi, I have an interest to find out more about sport coaches. I am intrigued about what they do and how they do it, to make successful sportsmen.

So I went hunting for any good book on sports coaches and found this one:


The Score Takes Care of Itself
by Bill Walsh

I was looking at a few titles but only this one was available for purchase in Kobo. I checked the reviews in Amazon -- it is one of the rare ones with a good number of reviews where almost all of them are at 4 and 5 out of 5. Only one review was a 1, but it is an unqualified review, about the price of the Kindle copy rather than about the book itself.

So I bought a copy and began reading it. I must say it looks very promising and I am certainly looking forward to spending time with it. And I shall reserve my comments, albeit initial ones, to a book review after I complete it.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment