Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Month of Personality Theories 2

As I blogged a week ago, this month is certainly a month of personality theories.

I had two meetings today, both on that very subject.

The one in the morning was quite interesting as we were evaluating if it will be suitable for us to use the DISC as a hiring tool.

I have taken the DISC assessment over the weekend and we were given a run through of our results as an introduction and a review of the tool. I find it very interesting as it was able to describe my personality quite well. It is more complete compared to the previous times I have taken it, being a comparison between two graphs that were generated.

In the afternoon, I had a meeting with someone on the Gallup Strengths in my plan to pilot run it in my workplace.

Definitely a personality month. More to come?

I'm sure of it! And I'm so enjoying myself at work right now. Finally.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment