Thursday, May 01, 2014

Burgertory @SS15

It's Workers Day today and I had a nice day off. And we've been wanting to try this premium burger joint for awhile now and off we went there for dinner.

When we walked in, the place was full!


This apparently is the new menu:


My husband ordered the Porky Nest: Fired Wire Potatoes, Homemade Herbed Cream Cheese, Grill Italian Zucchini. He is not well, and so it was almost tasteless for him. We dare not try his burger  lest we fall sick too.


My son chose the Blue Label: Italian Gorgonzola Blue Cheese, Arugula Leaf. I tried a bite of his, and it is absolutely yummy.


I was recommended the Bacon Bits Bull: Cheddar Mild Cheese, Candy Pork Bacon Bits. When it arrived, it wasn't hot anymore. The bread was cold and the meat just lukewarm. I didn't like it at all.


I am not sure if I would return. The place is packed with patrons - mostly teenagers - and we were lucky to grab half of table, which we had to squeeze in to fit. My burger was cold, and even if I were to return, I will make sure they serve it warm and maybe I will get the Blue Label.

pearlie

Photo source:
Cakes and BeyondEmilyChoongijkrooling

2 comments: