Thursday, June 09, 2011

Our Levels of Energy

How would you draw out your level of energy of the week?

The level of energy between my colleague and I starts at opposing sides, my Monday at the bottom and hers at the top, meeting at the same level on Wednesday and back to opposing sides on Fridays, mine at the top whilst she would have spent all her energy by then. So we complement each other pretty well, energy wise.

I should be loving it today with my energy up but not today. The office is super quiet with majority of people on leave due to the school holidays wrapping up this weekend and I am bored. On top of it I am feeling sick and I am still having the headache which started this morning when I woke up.

It is not a good day…but all is good. No complaints. Just bored.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment