Friday, October 29, 2010

I wish I had more time?

I have heard this many times and I have also said it many times - I wish I had more time.

But imagine, if we were to have more time in a day, the week should be shorter because we just cannot work longer hours for 5 straight days.

So think about it, would it be any better if we have 48 hours in a day, twice as long as what we have now?

We should only work 3 days in a week and rest one day. We'd end up with a 192-hour week instead of a 168-hour week. We would have an extra 24-hour rest time, but would life be any better?

I don't think so. So I think I will stick to have we have now.

However, I am firm believer that time is relative - I had such a looooong week that it felt like a month! So in that sense, when someone says they wish they had more time, you need to ask him what he actually means by that.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment