Thursday, September 16, 2010

What have I been up to?



Some of you have been asking me in the midst of my blogging absence what have I been up to. In a healthy way, many things have been happening whilst in an eroding way, many things have also been happening. On top of that, there is going to be a huge change very, very soon in my life -- a good change -- and I am looking forward to it. I am not sure how it will turn out in reality but as my idealistic way of looking at life, I certainly hope it will turn out to be the best phase of my life. But I have learnt to not over expect anything and leave it to God to lead me in life that is everlasting in Him.

One thing is for sure, I really hope I will come back to a regime of daily blogging (but what is it that I hear tweeting and facebooking about the almost-demise of blogging?)

pearlie
Photo (c) 2007 Jef Bettens

7 comments:

  1. Wish you had shared more!!! Yes, I've noticed that fb has poured cold water on the blogging but I am determined to keep at it for my children to have when I am gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    I will share when the time is right :)

    You are right, blogging to me is still better than FB or Tweeter, which to me is a tad too whimsical in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose blogging will always have the appeal for both the extroverts and introverts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [Cont. from prev.] So as long as they have time composing their thoughts and write ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa,
    I seem to think that it appeals more to introverts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of tweeting and FBing as a sort of mini-blogging. I like them all but still like blogging best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KB,
    I read you in the Tweets every other day when I check my tweet deck :)

    ReplyDelete