Monday, July 27, 2009

Obituary



My heart is very weighed down at the moment. One of our childhood friends, whom we have not met for awhile, had a heart attack and passed away. When I received the news late last night, his mother was still at the hospital about to him back home.

He was 42. He left behind a wife and three daughters

Heed what the Qoheleth say:
Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun ... The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Ecclesiastes 2:11, 12:13)

Rest in peace, Weng Hung.

pearlie
Photo (c) 2007 Andrew Haarsager

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers go out for his family.

    God Bless
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this Pearlie, Prayers for you all! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of the family, thank you.

    ReplyDelete