Thursday, July 09, 2009

Echo Prayer Manager: Update

I have been using the Echo Prayer Manager for a little more than two weeks now and I have found it very helpful in making me keep up with my prayer list. I time the reminders to come 3 times a day and having received them in my mail, I will pray the prayers that I have put in, with variations as I go along. All thanks and praise to the Lord, I have some prayers answered as well.

And I was just in a short discussion with Melissa about fatalism of certain religions. I am grateful that our Heavenly Father, who is sovereign, has this hesed love for us. In that, whilst His will and purpose is ultimate, He still commands us to seek Him, to pray and ask for His mercy and leading, and He will give it to us according to His purpose.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment