Wednesday, October 17, 2007

One chance

I have not been aware of Paul Potts until I was told about him very recently that he was absolutely spectacular. He was a contestant in Britain's Got Talent, another reality show with Simon Cowell's name to it and he mesmerised them with this audition, singing Nessun Dorma. I love to watch the judges' expressions. And while watching this, I was almost in tears. What an amazing talent.


He sang Time to Say Goodbye in the semi-finals. And I have fallen in love with the song.


This is Paul Potts in the finals, singing the full version of Nessun Dorma - he won.


He aptly named his CD One Chance, with this being his one chance in life and won.


pearlie

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find lots more clips of Britain's Got Talent here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul is brilliant. It brought up a deep sigh with the tearing up. Thanks for sharing, Pearlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the Cowell/Potts clip many times this summer in group settings. I usually use it to communicate the idea that people often surprise us.

    The clip still causes me to tear up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BK,
    Looks like I should have been more frequent at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob,
    Good application ... never thought of it to use it that way.

    ReplyDelete