Saturday, March 24, 2007

Only 4G


I am not very happy today. I had wanted to get an external hard drive. I need to back up the stuff in my PC. At the store, I realised I did not know how much data I have and SH keep saying that he will be impressed if I even have 4 gigs of them. So he felt that that I should be better off with a small and convenient thumb drive rather than a larger, bulkier and less dependable external hard drive.

So I got the 4G USB Flash Drive. After zipping up the folders, I am almost filling up the 4 gigs of space and I have several more folders to go.

I am not going to get that external hard drive yet. I should be able to survive with the 4 gigs of space for now, as my more important stuff are already backed up. The 80G external hard drive can wait, and it will even be cheaper later.

pearlie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pearlie,

    Maybe if you behave, SH will get you one for your birthday :) I already have over 7 GB of pix on my 250 and I'm not trying very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia,
    No need to. I got the 80 gig today!! My friend wanted my 4 gig and with that I am good to go.
    I was tempted to get a 250 like yours but I figured I really don't need that much (at least for now) and I prefer the 80 being small and not requiring a power cord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you!!! You don't even have to wait for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete