Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reunion dinner


It was such a quiet day today, and we practically rotted at home! But even though we had nothing to do, the day still went by just as fast and before we knew it, it was time to go to my in-laws home for our annual reunion dinner.

After dinner, Calvin spent time at the computer with his cousins and I found out to my delight that we can blog using SH's new cellphone. I tried it and ended up created a new blog unique to the cellphone. So now SH has started blogging, but I wonder how long he will be at it before it becomes a "been there, done that" thing to him! Check his photo blog here.

pearlie
Picture by Emel Isitan

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of Calvin on that blog. He's so cute, and I love his comment about siblings. Sorry to hear about your rotting - I hate that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    Don't be sorry about the rotting. It is our own slang for feeling great for just having nothing to do and all the time to do it, which will be happening to Calvin and I until next Monday when we are back to school and work :) I do have my Acts paper to work on though, which is SO hard to get into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thought it was that feeling you get when you're all home and you're down to only one nerve left and everyone's getting on it :)

    ReplyDelete