Friday, February 09, 2007

Been feeling lazy lately


Pro 6:6-11 (ESV)
6 Go to the ant, O sluggard;
consider her ways, and be wise.
7 Without having any chief, officer, or ruler,
8 she prepares her bread in summer
and gathers her food in harvest.
9 How long will you lie there, O sluggard?
When will you arise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest,
11 and poverty will come upon you like a robber,
and want like an armed man.

pearlie
Picture by Mooncross

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you're just tired. Late yesterday afternoon, I was feeling lazy, and then I thought of all I had done and I thought, well no wonder you're tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe ... but I like to be lazy sometimes regardless of whether I am tired or not. I keep telling myself to start on my Romans 12-16 paper but I kept procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete