Monday, December 11, 2006

Slow days

Jewels was talking about slow days and that is exactly what I am going through lately. I am going a long period of self-examination, or so I realize when I took a personality test and read about my personality. For one, reading the results made me feel a bit weird but I keep nodding as I read because I almost agree with everything in there except the part where it says that I may be psychic! No way.

The odd thing is that the very reason that I took the personality is because of my personality, since I am a person who “direct their insight and inspiration toward the understanding of themselves and thereby human nature,” and “if they do not marshal their resources, externalized their feelings, and take risks to move on, they may experience a long periods of self-examination.”

The test is found here if you are interested. I am an INFJ.

Maeghan

12 comments:

  1. Hi Meaghan,

    I'm an infj/infp and I kind of figured you probably were too. I took the test over 20 years ago and now I know it's still the same.
    So I probably can relate to what you're feeling like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. INFJ sure sounds right. So is my mother in the Lord.

    And Doug's ENTJ could not be easier to believe!

    Jewels. I'm sorry, but I just don't know you yet.

    I am INFP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENFJ - I think it tagged me pretty well, and I think I have had a job in almost every position it suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ENFJ that's dead on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I'm INFP, like every other test I've ever done. I'm married to an ESTJ, polar opposites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doug,
    So the only difference between you and I is that you are extrovert, while I am introvert ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, 20 years ago? I have taken various ones but this is the first time I came across this one. Yeah ... we are the rare 1.5% INTJs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missy,
    I told my hubby about you having had every job listed - he took the test and agreed with his profile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doug,
    oops ... i miss out the other diff - the feeling part :)

    Milly,
    Yeah ... I can see you are definitely an ENFJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynne,
    My hubby is an ISTJ. Before he took the test, I read him as an INTJ.

    ReplyDelete