Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blue


I was looking for a picture that depicts how I feel today and I found the perfect one! Her expression is absolutely priceless.

I just felt blue today and thought I would remedy it with a visit to the bookstore. Watch this space for an update.

Maeghan
Picture by Richard S

Update

It was Noel who lured me to visit the bookstore because of a 25% off for selected books. The selection isn't too bad but also on the higher end in price.



And these are what I ended up buying.



1. Darrell Bock's Jesus According to Scripture
2. John Killinger's God, the Devil and Harry Potter, which I couldn't resist!
3. Norman Geisler's Christian Apologetics


3 comments:

  1. Priceless! That's an awesome picture. :-)

    (Of course, it should probably be on your "disconnected" post, but that's another story.)

    The Potter book sounds interesting. :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Maeghan. I would feel better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maeghan,

    I hope things pick up for you.

    God Bless
    Doug

    ReplyDelete