Saturday, October 21, 2006

Island of the Betel Nut


We are going to have the next few days off - today being Deepavali and Hari Raya Aidil Fitri will be this coming Tuesday. As such, we will be heading off to Penang a.k.a Pulau Pinang (Island of the Betel Nut) for a vacation tomorrow. We usually stay home during the festival holidays to avoid the traffic congestion due to the exodus of people back to their hometowns but this time we thought it would be fun to go for a holiday and get into the crowd. And Penang will definitely be congested.

So I suppose there will no blogging for these few days until I am back on Wednesday. I am really looking forward for a long due family vacation!

Maeghan

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Meaghan - I'll miss you! :) Is that your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia - yup, I was packing (and I am still packing! LOL)

    ReplyDelete