Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hiatus

I have decided to take several days of Romans. My son is having his school holidays now and I am taking the opportunity to spend more time with him, hence no Romans for the time being.

Moreover, we will be going for our church family camp this coming Sunday to Tuesday. And we will be at Silverpark, Fraser's Hill. I am really looking forward to it - but with hope that I will not be "working" other than the opening ice-breaking session I have promised to take up. I really look forward to being Mary and sit at the feet of Jesus and just listen and enjoy the fellowship of the Lord.

I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
....I would fly away and be at rest-
I would flee far away
....and stay in the desert; Selah
I would hurry to my place of shelter,
....far from the tempest and storm."
Psalm 55:6-8


Maeghan

2 comments:

  1. Maeghan,

    This has been really great stuff, enjoy your hiatus.

    Thanks for the really interesting posts.

    God Bless
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doug,
    Thanks for your kind words.

    Blessings,
    Maeghan

    ReplyDelete