Tuesday, November 30, 2021

My books are like my counselors

One of my favourite Gallup strength is Input. And it has served me very well.


If you have not heard of the Gallup Strengthsfinder, it is an assessment that helps you find out what your strengths are and how you can grow your strengths to be even better than what you are already good in.

My third strength in the list is Input and I really enjoy this strength. Input people are collectors and one of the obvious things I collect are books. 

And with that, when I need to think through and work through some issues in my life, I am always able to find the right books to help me. They are like my counselors; and they are like the right counselors at the right time. 

(And if you would like to know if you have the Input strength to build on it, let me know. I am a Gallup Strength coach too!)

Pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment