Saturday, December 16, 2017

Taipei Day 4

It’s our fourth day in Taipei and by now, I am feeling quite exhausted with all the walking. My legs were very much in pain and as a result I began to walk really very slowly by now. 

As such, I did not have the mindset to take any pictures and what saddest is that I met up with my italki language friend, Yi-Jung, but we never took any pictures! I felt so awful about it when I realised that. 

Yi-Jung brought us to Dansui Old Street. It was a 30-minute MRT ride. 


Photo from guidetotaipei.com

All was good except it was raining quite bad. I felt quite miserable today. 



We didn’t stay too long in Dansui and got back to Taipei Main MRT station. Yi-Jung showed us around as we will be taking the MRT to the airport tomorrow. 



pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment